We believe that church should be a place where kids can have fun and follow Jesus!
RidgeKids kicks off Sunday, September 8th. Missed registration? Just come Sunday morning and you can register.
What to Expect
- Kids from 4 months through 5th Grade experience safe, age-appropriate environments.
- They learn more about God and the Bible through worship, teaching, activities and prayer.
- Small Group Leaders—adults, middle and high-school students—are committed to leading your kids in developing friendships, community and a deeper faith.
- If it’s your first time visiting, you can learn more about what to expect by clicking here.
The Role of Parents
- It’s a proven fact that you, parents, are the primary spiritual influence in your child’s life. We would love to partner with you on this spiritual journey!
- Our team is dedicated to helping provide opportunities for your family to take what your kids learn at church and dialogue together during the natural rhythms of daily life.
- Sign up here for the weekly RidgeKids email.
- Check out our RidgeKids Facebook page.