Welcome to RidgeKids!
Here at the Ridge, we believe that church should be a place where kids can have fun and follow Jesus!
What To Expect from our Children’s Ministry
- Kids from 4 months through 5th Grade experience safe, age-appropriate environments.
- They learn more about God and the Bible through worship, teaching, activities and prayer.
- Small Group Leaders—adults, middle and high-school students—are committed to leading your kids in developing friendships, community and a deeper faith.
- If it’s your first time visiting, you can learn more about what to expect by clicking here.
RidgeKids & RidgeParents
- It’s a proven fact that you, parents, are the primary spiritual influence in your child’s life. We would love to partner with you on this spiritual journey!
- Our team is dedicated to helping provide opportunities for your family to take what your kids learn at church and dialogue together during the natural rhythms of daily life.
- Sign up here for the weekly RidgeKids email.
- Check out our RidgeKids FaceBook page.
- Join us for some summer fun in the Square on Sunday mornings. RidgeKids that met in the Square this 2016-17 school year (our PreK group through 4th Grade) are invited to join us for some Bible video teachings and application games. We will meet during 2nd service, 10:30 – 11:30 on the following Sundays: June 11, 18, 25 and July 9, 16, 23. We look forward to seeing you there!