1. What is your job at The Ridge? Finance Manager
2. Favorite thing about your job? I love working with numbers and our volunteers! They are awesome!
3. Tell us about your relationship with God. I am passionately in love with my Father. In the midst of the good and the bad He has been more present, tangible and loving than I could have ever imagined. I crave quiet, sweet time with Him. I am so very grateful for His plan, His promises, and His amazing gifts. I want to follow in obedience and awe of Him.
4. Tell us about your family. I am newly married to my husband, Mark. He is my good and perfect gift straight from God. We are very blessed to have both come from a broken place to a new, beautiful relationships only God could orchestrate. He is my partner, my safe place, my love. “I have found the one whom my soul loves.” We have 5 beautiful children. Ely is 21, Abby is 18, Ellie is 17, Alex is 15, and Libbie is 13. If 5 kids wasn’t enough, we also though 2 crazy dogs would add to the fun.
5. If you could do anything you wanted right now, what would it be? Travel with my husband ~ enjoy time together then come home to love on our kiddos.
6. Who is your favorite author? Francis Chan, Jack Hayford, Jen Hatmaker
7. What is your favorite book? Another hard one… Rebuilding the real you by Jack Hayford; Present over Perfect by Shauna Niequist
Would you rather…
Read on a Kindle or paperback book? paperback
Go to a play or musical? musical
Enjoy a houseboat or speed boat? Both!!!!
Go climbing or zip lining? Zip lining
Have a night out or evening in? night out
Watch TV or read a book? both
Go canoeing or waterskiing? waterskiing
Camp in an RV or stay in a tent? RV
Use Facebook or Twitter? Facebook
Swim in a pool or the ocean? Both – Ocean