1. What is your job at The Ridge? Director of Midweek and Summer Programs
2. Favorite thing about your job? I love Jesus and I love kids and I really love watching kids loving Jesus! 🙂
3. Least favorite thing about your job? Eating HOT (really, REALLY hot) Wings
4. Tell us about your relationship with God. To know God loves me so much that he gave His son so I could have a living is just. so. BIG. When I know He loves me that much, it’s exciting to love others. I’m grateful – I want to keep learning and serving.
5. What are you studying now? Romans (again)
6. What brought you to The Ridge? Christ-Life and youth programs
7. Tell us about your family. Married to Robert for almost 30 years; 3 amazing adult children: Alex, Madison and Mackenzie
8. Favorite Bible Verse Right now: Jeremiah 29:11
9. Favorite Quote “Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.”
10. Favorite spot in your house. Family room with Christmas tree and fireplace (I know….seasonal)
11. If you could do anything you wanted right now, what would it be? Own some type of small retail business
12. What is your favorite memory? Watching my dad make homemade cinnamon rolls or toffee
13. Who is your favorite author? It’s a tie: J Zink and Og Mandino
14. What is your favorite book? Besides the Bible? The Greatest Mystery in the World
15. What was your favorite activity in gym class? Badminton and tennis
16. What does your perfect day look like? Shorts and a sweatshirt working on a craft and baking
17. How would your friends describe you? Good question….yikes!
Would you rather…
1. Visit Europe or Mexico? Yes!
2. Use Facebook or Twitter? Yep
3. Swim in a pool or the ocean? Then sit by the ocean!
4. Play dodgeball or kickball? Nope