1. What is your job at The Ridge? Audio Engineer.
2. Favorite thing about your job? Definitely the people. I get to work with very friendly and talented people.
3. Least favorite thing about your job? Staying organized.
4. What brought you to The Ridge? I have always had an interest to serve the church in some technical capacity so finding The Ridge was great. I have loved being a part of a church that holds the worship experience to such a high standard.
5. Tell us about your family. I am blessed to have been raised in a Christian home with my Mom, Step Dad and 3 little brothers. My little brothers are all under the age of 8 and always have more energy than I do.
6. Favorite Bible Verse Colossians 3:17
7. Favorite Spot to connect with God. Out in nature.
8.Who is your favorite author?
I am a big Clive Cussler fan but lately it has been Charles Dickens.
9. What was your favorite activity in gym class? Believe it or not I enjoyed roller blading.
10. What does your perfect day look like? My perfect day is spent out in nature taking photos.
Would you rather…
1. Read on a Kindle or paperback book? Paperback
2. Go to a play or musical? Musical
3. Go to the theater or a movie? Theater
4. Hike or bike? Hike
5. Wear jeans or chinos? Jeans
6. Crash with friends or stay in a hotel? Crash with friends
7. Visit Europe or Mexico? Europe
8. Travel by plane, train, or automobile? Plane
9. Enjoy a houseboat or speed boat? Houseboat
10. Go climbing or zip lining? Go climbing