RidgeKids Tables is our new space to allow kids to worship, learn, and have fun in a safe environment!
- RidgeKids Tables worship takes place during the first service.
- A weekly RSVP is required to reserve your child’s learning space after the initial program registration is completed. This allows us to have the right number of volunteers trained and ready to worship with your kids! (And, if needed, provide contact tracing.)
- The weekly RSVP is open Sunday afternoon through Wednesday for the following Sunday service.
Step 1: One-time registration.
Register your Kindergarten – 5th grader.
Already registered? Go to Step 2 to RSVP weekly.
Step 2: Weekly RSVP happens here weekly.
Visit the RSVP link between Sunday-Wednesdays. The form automatically closes when filled.
Please support the relaunch of our children’s ministry and sign-up to volunteer. While some choose to continue worshiping each week online, more and more people are choosing to return to worship on site – which means we need our volunteers back. Volunteering on Sundays is a great way to get to know others, it’s fun and rewarding, and a great way to use the gifts God has given you!
Hybrid Learning Packets Available
For families opting to continue home-worship please fill out the materials request form below and ministry team member, Christy McLaughlin, will arrange the best hybrid worship option for your kids.
Our Kids Ministry team has designed a kid-friendly learning experience where everyone can have Have Fun and Follow Jesus. RidgeKids Tables are meant to give kids a more age-appropriate opportunity to connect with Christ and other children, all while following safe, social distancing practices.
- Ms. Christy or Ms. Sarah will be the hosts and oversee activities and crafts while parents worship in the sanctuary.
- Kid-friendly worship songs will be played on the big screen.
- Teaching will take place via a kid-friendly, developmentally age-appropriate, and scripturally supported video.
February 7 – May 16, 2021, on Sunday mornings, during the first service.
To let us plan for the number of tables, volunteers, and have plenty of supplies ready to meet the COVID safety guidelines. Thank you for supporting our relaunch efforts. The one-time registration will reopen February 8 for anyone who needs to register.
- YES! The weekly RSVP lets us be prepared with the right number of learning tables, supplies and stay within our COVID safety guidelines.
- RSVP full? We’ve met the maximum for the ratio of volunteers to kids. The following week’s registration opportunity will open Sunday afternoon.
- My plans changed and I haven’t RSVPed can my child still attend? When you arrive, check-in at the Kids Hub and put your name and phone number on a waitlist, and head into the worship center. If a spot is available, we will send you a text.
- Masks need to be worn entering the building and for the entire time attending RidgeKids Tables.
- Check-in will take place at the Kids Check-In Hub—the South hallway outside the Square.
- Kids and parents will each be provided a safety name tag.
- When entering the Square for RK Tables all kids will have their temperatures taken.
- Each table will seat 3-4 kids. Tables will be socially distanced.
- Kids will be pre-assigned to a designated/numbered table.
- A Table Leader will be assisting 2-3 designated tables during children’s worship.
We miss having full Sunday morning programming too! For right now, RidgeKids Tables is planned for February – May.
Please reach out to our Family Ministries Director, Doug Applegate by email, phone call, or text (preferred) at 515.205.7070.