September 27 – November 8 | 6:30 – 8:00 p.m.
Marriage is Great, but it’s not Forever
This seven session Bible study series, based on the book You and Me Forever from best-selling author Francis Chan and Lisa Chan, will challenge you to view your marriage like never before. Seven inspiring videos will help you dive deeper into the content of the book as you explore themes like:
- It’s until death do us part. Then comes eternal rewards or regrets depending on how we spent our lives.
- While we cannot allow lesser things to destroy our marriages, we also cannot allow marriage to distract us from greater things.
- A jealous God asks us to pursue Him first and most. Then life makes sense, and everything falls into its proper place.
- Love, laughter, and intimacy were all created to be enjoyed. So there is a way to love family deeply without ignoring heaven.
- It all comes down to our focus.
Jesus was right. We have it all backwards. The way to have a great marriage is by not focusing on marriage.
Please order your own book! You can purchase at amazon.com OR youandmeforever.org
Read Chapter 1 for the first session.
September 27 – November 8 | 6:30-8:00 pm
Registration deadline: September 25
Register here >
Questions? Contact Mary Kohlsdorf at firstname.lastname@example.org or 515-965-1737, ext. 224