Preschool at The Ridge equips Ankeny children for future academic success while teaching them Christian values that help develop social skills, emotional health, and cognitive thinking.
Registration will be in January each year. There is a $75 non-refundable registration fee. This fee includes a Preschool @ The Ridge t-shirt for your child.
Registration dates for 2018-2019
- January 5-9: Registration for current families
- January 10-14: Open to those who’ve put their name on our priority waitlist. This is open to anyone. We encourage you to email Wendy Peterson at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added.
- January 15 (or after we have gone through our waitlist): Registration opens live to the public on our website.
Our classrooms are set-up for children ages three to five years old. Children must be:
- 3 years old by September 15 for the 3’s program
- 4 years old by September 15 for the 4’s program
- 5 years old by September 15 for the 5’s program.
All children must be potty-trained.
At this time we do not offer financial assistance.
We have the BEST preschool teachers in Ankeny! Your child will love coming to learn from the very best, we guarantee it.
Our facility is one of the safest in Ankeny. Doors to the preschool area are locked at all times. Our staff is trained to I.D. individuals and check pick-up information before releasing a child to anyone.
2019-20 Preschool Registration
Mon, Tues and Th
Mon, Tues and Thurs
Mon, Tues, Th, and Fri
8:45 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
(Similar to a Pre-K or KinderPrep program)
2020-21 Preschool Registration
To inquire about a priority wait list for 2020-21 contact Wendy.