The Worship Leader’s purpose is to lead others and follow Christ as we seek to magnify God, echo the gospel, and inspire participation through our worship services. The Worship Leader collaborates with the worship and production staff, and leads a growing and talented team of musicians of a variety of ages. The position is full-time, offers benefits, continuing education opportunities, and a variety of work.
- Coachable team of over 40 musicians, ages 14-60’s.
- Prelims, tech rehearsals, dry-runs, sound checks are all regular parts of the routine.
- Playlist currently includes favorites from Hillsong, Elevation, Mosaic, Northpoint; also occasional original songs.
- We affirm creativity, collaboration, and inspiration.
- Audio Specs: SD9 console at FOH, Presonus 32.4.2 AI fed by Dante for musician monitoring, PSM900 In-Ear monitor units, ULXD4Q for microphone receivers, Up to date microphone selection (Shure B52, B91, 81s, and more. Audio D4, D6. Sennheiser e904s, e604s).