Many in our Ridge family are already engaged in God’s work out in the world. The Ridge would love to come alongside you or your small group in those opportunities.
We are providing missional grants to encourage and empower individuals and small groups to engage in OUT opportunities in new ways.
Maybe you’ve wanted to serve a ministry or someone in need, but the funding prohibited you from doing so. The Ridge wants to increase your impact by providing you with those funds. (Think outside the box – does a single parent in the neighborhood need a new refrigerator? Is there a ministry that needs help getting started?
We ask that missional grant applications meet these qualifications:
1) the focus must be on those OUTSIDE the church
2) it must engage fellow church members.
We ask you or your small group to report back to The Ridge on the impact of the project through written testimonies, stories and pictures within 30 days of completing the project.
If your grant is approved, we will expect you to report the following:
1. Overview of project (i.e. what it involved, who it involved)
2. Stories of Impact – How you saw Christ show up in a deeper way or a way you didn’t expect.
3. Three or four pictures/visuals
NOTE: So that your experience may be a blessing to our Ridge members and friends, we may share your descriptions and photos via Ridge communications.